Senior UI/UX Designer
Req. No.: PA1005
Type: Full-time / Contract
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Compensation: Competitive salary, Stock options, Health Care Package
Patexia, a fast growing innovative Internet startup, focused on advancing intellectual property research is looking for a senior UI/UX designer. Ideally this would be a full time position, but we have some flexibilities for contract and/or remote work as well. We are a small but growing team, located few blocks from the beach in Santa Monica.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into a world-class user experience
- Create simple but visually striking interfaces for front-end solutions (less is more concept)
- Develop storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes to communicate ideas
- Evaluate requirements and make recommendations that support optimal construction, and performance
- Ensure cross-browser/platform integrity of Web designs
- Work closely with software developers and software testers to create a working end-to-end solution
- Define, maintain, and enforce style guides, standards, reusable templates, and best practices
- Leverage the latest developments in Internet technologies
- Bachelor's or master's in graphic design, information architecture, or other relevant field
- 5+ years experience in UI/UX design
- Good understanding of user experience (UX) and user-centered design (UCD)
- Ability to take a concept from sketch to final implementation
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Willing to take ownership of the project (self-starter)
- Desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced start-up
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Goal and result oriented
How to Apply?
Please send your resume, portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com
Patexia Inc is a privately held company founded in 2010 and located in Santa Monica, CA. Patexia was founded on a simple idea: use the power of collaboration and technology to advance the intellectual property (IP) world. The essence of Patexia’s model is to create an active IP community and develop the right technological tools to bring more transparency, efficiency and value to the IP world.
Patexia is run by a seasoned management team with over 52 years combined operation experience. The team is experienced in building and growing start-ups in North America and growing revenue from $2.5 million to more than $1.5 billion.