- Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: immediate
- Location: Atlanta GA, Baltimore MD, Boston MA, Charlotte NC, Charlottesville VA, Charleston SC, Columbia SC, Washington DC, Greenville SC, Greensboro NC, Houston TX, Irvine CA, Los Angeles CA, Tysons Corner VA, Raleigh NC, Wilmington DE, Winston-Salem NC
A top law firm has an immediate opening for a Patent Prosecution Associate or Patent Agent with a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or the like and have 2-6 years of legal experience for their Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Charlottesville, Charleston, Columbia, Silicon Valley, Washington, Greenville, Greensboro, Houston, Irvine, Los Angeles, Tysons Corner, Raleigh, RTP, Wilmington, and Winston-Salem office.
Please provide your updated resume, transcripts for undergrad and law school, writing samples and a cover letter.
All your information will be 100% confidential and we will check with you before disclosing it to any potential employer.
- Have a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or the like.
- Design engineering experience with a chip company is a plus.
- must be admitted to the USPTO, be licensed to practice law in California or have the ability to become licensed as soon as possible.
- Have 2-6 years of legal experience.