- Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: immediate
- Location: Atlanta GA, Charlotte NC, Raleigh NC, Palo Alto CA
A top law firm has an immediate opening for a Patent Agent with 2 plus years of experience and must have a degree in electrical engineering, computer science or mechanical engineering is required for their Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh or Palo Alto office.
Please provide your updated resume, transcripts for undergrad and law school, writing samples and a cover letter.
All your information will be 100% confidential and we will check with you before disclosing it to any potential employer.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Mechanical Engineering is required.
- Strong technical skills and excellent writing skills are required.
- 2 plus years prior experience drafting and prosecuting patent applications as a registered patent agent before the USPTO is preferred.
- Must have exceptional attention to technical detail, effective communication and organizational skills, and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.