- Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: immediate
- Location: Palo Alto CA, San Diego CA, Seattle WA
A top law firm has an immediate opening for a Patent Agent with 1 or more years of law firm experience and a Ph.D in Cellular & Molecular Biology, Immunology, Genetics, Biochemistry, or a related field for their Palo Alto, San Diego and Seattle office.
Please provide your updated resume, transcripts for undergrad and law school, writing samples and a cover letter.
All your information will be 100% confidential and we will check with you before disclosing it to any potential employer
- 1 or more years of law firm experience
- A Ph.D in Cellular & Molecular Biology, Immunology, Genetics, Biochemistry, or a related field
- Must have superb technical, written and verbal communication skills in English. Broad scientific knowledge in biotechnology required
- Must be a registered USPTO patent agent or eligible to sit for the USPTO registration exam and otherwise meet the requirements for registration as a patent agent