- Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: immediate
- Location: Austin TX, Dallas TX, Houston TX, New York NY, Palo Alto CA, San Francisco CA, Washington DC
A top law firm has an immediate opening for an IP patent agent with 3 plus years of experience and a background in biomedical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, material science or related medical device technology for its Austin, Dallas, Houston, New York, Palo Alto, San Francisco and Washington offices.
Please provide your updated resume, transcripts for undergrad and law school, writing samples and a cover letter.
All your information will be 100% confidential and we will check with you before disclosing it to any potential employer.
- 3 plus years of experience.
- Background in biomedical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, material science or related medical device technology.
- Should have solid experience in patent prosecution, as well as some experience in patent portfolio analysis, due diligence or other IP transactional matters; experience in PTAB proceedings would be a plus but is not required.
- Must have excellent academic record and be registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.