Intellectual Property Associate
Associate, IP Litigation, 3-6 years of experience, Dallas TX
DATE POSTED Thu, February 09 - 11:59 pm PST
- Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: immediate
- Location: Dallas TX
A top law firm has an immediate opening for a mid-level IP associate with 3-6 years of experience in patent litigation for their Dallas office.
Please provide your updated resume, transcripts for undergrad and law school, writing samples and a cover letter.
All your information will be 100% confidential and we will check with you before disclosing it to any potential employer.
- 3-6 years of experience in patent litigation.
- Experience in PTAB proceedings and patent prosecution a plus.
- Qualifications include a STEM background, USPTO registered or eligible to take the registration exam.
- The ideal candidate will have attained a high level of academic achievement and possess strong research, analytical, writing and communication skills.
- Texas Bar license or the ability to waive in is preferred.