- Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: immediate
- Location: Palo Alto CA, Washington DC, Chicago IL, Los Angeles CA, New York NY, San Francisco CA
A top law firm has an immediate opening for a midlevel - senior patent litigation associates with a minimum of three years of prior work experience handling ANDA and Hatch-Waxman matters for their Palo Alto, Washinton, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Chicago office.
Please provide your updated resume, transcripts for undergrad and law school, writing samples and a cover letter.
All your information will be 100% confidential and we will check with you before disclosing it to any potential employer.
- A minimum of three years of prior work experience handling ANDA and Hatch-Waxman matters before the PTAB and have experience litigating and managing therapeutics cases (biologic or chemical)
- Must possess strong research, writing and analytic skills; an ability to work independently and creatively; as well as an ability to work successfully as part of a team
- A technical life science undergraduate and/or graduate degree is preferred
- All applicants should have excellent academic credentials and references
- Applicants must currently be licensed, or currently eligible to become licensed, to practice law in the jurisdiction(s) where they apply.