- Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: immediate
- Location: Chicago IL, Seattle WA, Los Angeles CA, San Diego CA, San Francisco CA
A top law firm has an immediate opening for a junior patent prosecution associate with 1-3 years of biotechnical patent prosecution experience and an advanced degree in a biotechnical discipline for their Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Chicago Office.
Please provide your updated resume, transcripts for undergrad and law school, writing samples and a cover letter.
All your information will be 100% confidential and we will check with you before disclosing it to any potential employer.
- 1-3 years of biotechnical patent prosecution experience.
- Must have excellent academic credentials, experience drafting and prosecuting patent applications in the large and/or small molecule technology space.
- Advanced degree in a biotechnical discipline.
- Must be admitted to the USPTO.