- Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: immediate
- Location: New York NY, Washington DC, San Francisco CA, Mountain View CA
A top law firm has an immediate opening for a junior and mid-level patent litigation associates 1-6 patent litigation experience and a degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science for its San Francisco, Seattle, New York or Silicon Valley offices.
Please provide your updated resume, transcripts for undergrad and law school, writing samples and a cover letter.
All your information will be 100% confidential and we will check with you before disclosing it to any potential employer.
- One full year to six years of patent litigation experience.
- A degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science (or an equivalent degree) is not required if the candidate has patent litigation experience in these fields.
- Superior academic credentials, excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills a must.
- NY bar membership preferred (for NY candidate).
- WA bar membership preferred (for Seattle candidate).
- CA bar membership preferred (for CA candidate).