- Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: immediate
- Location: Boston MA, New York NY, Washington DC
A top law firm has an immediate opening for an IP Transaction Associate with an undergrad or advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience at a law firm or in-house for their Boston, New Yotk and Washington office.
Please provide your updated resume, transcripts for undergrad and law school, writing samples and a cover letter.
All your information will be 100% confidential and we will check with you before disclosing it to any potential employer.
- Graduated with a J.D. from an ABA accredited law school
- Undergrad or advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science preferred but not required
- Admitted to the Massachusetts/New York/DC Bar or ability to become admitted
- A minimum of 3-5 years of IP transactions experience at a law firm or in-house
Experience with open source software licensing, software escrow, privacy, data-security, patent pools, venture capital, and finance is a plus