- Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: immediate
- Location: San Francisco CA
A top law firm has an immediate opening for a Patent Prosecution Associate with an undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics and 4-6 years of experience for their San Francisco office.
Please provide your updated resume, transcripts for undergrad and law school, writing samples and a cover letter.
All your information will be 100% confidential and we will check with you before disclosing it to any potential employer.
- Four to six years of patent prosecution experience.
- Have experience drafting patent applications and prosecuting before the USPTO.
- An undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or any equivalent thereof and USPTO admission required.
- Previous experience in technical areas such as sensor-based software systems, analog circuitry, digital circuitry, cloud computing, radio frequency, and data security preferred.