- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 5 hours to start, potential for more to follow
- Duration: Variable, from several weeks to several months
- Commitment: initial engagement of 5+ hours, potential for more to follow
- Duration: ongoing
- Start Date: as soon as possible
- Expertise: downhole formation fluid sampling technology, both wireline and while drilling (MWD/LWD)
- Location: global
Patexia is seeking an expert to serve as a consultant in support of a project related to downhole formation fluid sampling technology, both wireline and while drilling (MWD/LWD). An ideal candidate will have direct industry experience with the subject matter, including familiarity with at least one relevant system.
How to Apply
If you are interested, click “Apply Now” and include the following information with your entry.
- Technical expertise
- Consulting experience
- Potential conflicts of interest
- Desired hourly rate
We will review received applications with our client and inform you about the decision once it’s made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to the confidential nature of the project.
For More Information
For more information, please review our Connect 101 series.