- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 10-20 hours, possibility of an additional 10-40 hours to follow
- Duration: over 2 weeks
- Hours/Duration: 10-20 hours over 2 weeks, possibility of an additional 10-40 hours to follow
- Start Date: Immediately
- Expertise: Fuel Cell Power Systems
- Location: US and Canada Preferred
Patexia is seeking a Fuel Cell Power Systems expert to provide some infringement and prior art analysis. An ideal candidate will have direct experience with fuel cell power generation systems that function as stand-alone systems or as systems that connect to larger systems (or the grid). Experience with the integration of fuel cells into power generation systems is also desired.
How to Apply?
If you are interested, apply now and include the following information with your entry:
- Relevant technical background (few sentences)
- IP consulting experience (e.g., expert witness, damage expert, etc...)
- Desired hourly rate
- Potential conflicts of interest
We will review the applications with our client and will inform you about the decision once it is made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to confidential nature of the project.