- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 10 to 20 hours per month
- Duration: Several months
- Start Date: Immediately
- Expertise: Game Coltroller
- Location: US only
Patexia is looking for an expert with a background in designing game controllers. The project is related to a patent litigation case.
- Testifying / Deposition background
- Located in the United States
- Bachelors or advanced degrees in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Experience in designing game controllers, Joysticks, handheld devices with keyboards,... (more on the structure and design side than the electrical and sensors).
How to Apply?
If you are interested, apply now and include the following information with your entry:
- Relevant technical background (few sentences)
- IP consulting experience (e.g., expert witness, damage expert, etc...)
- Desired hourly rate
- Potential conflicts of interest
- Prior litigation experience
We will review the applications with our client and will inform you about the decision once it is made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to the confidential nature of the project.