This connect is closed.
- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 10-20 hours, possibility of an additional 10-40 hours to follow
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Hours/Duration: 10-20 hours over 2 weeks, possibility of an additional 10-40 hours to follow
- Start Date: Immediately
- Expertise: GPS and Location Based Services
- Location: US and Canada Preferred
Patexia is seeking a GPS and Location Based Services expert to provide some infringement and prior art analysis. A candidate must have experience with GPS/LBS technologies and their applications to mobile advertising. Historical experience with GPS/LBS concerning the impact of the removal of Selective Availability (military degradation of position accuracy) is preferred.
An ideal candidate will also have worked in the GPS/LBS arena before 2000 and be familiar with selling location based advertising before and after the year 2000 (and the removal of Selective Availability).
How to Apply?
If you are interested, apply now and include the following information with your entry:
- Relevant technical background (few sentences)
- IP consulting experience (e.g., expert witness, damage expert, etc...)
- Desired hourly rate
- Potential conflicts of interest
We will review the applications with our client and will inform you about the decision once it is made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to confidential nature of the project.