- Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: immediate
- Location: Los Angeles CA, San Francisco CA, Washington DC
A top law firm has an immediate opening for an IP Litigation Associate with 3-4 years of experience and a degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is strongly preferred for their San Francisco, Los Angeles and Washington office.
Please provide your updated resume, transcripts for undergrad and law school, writing samples and a cover letter.
All your information will be 100% confidential and we will check with you before disclosing it to any potential employer.
- 3-4 years of experience with intellectual property matters, including patent and/or trade secret litigation.
- Admission to a state bar is required.
- Strong academic credentials in law coursework is highly valued.
- Undergraduate degree in EE/CS or similar tech/engineering degree is strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are key.