- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 20-40 hours to start, additional work to potentially follow
- Duration: over the course of several weeks
- Hours/Duration: 20-40 hours to start, additional work to potentially follow
- Start Date: Immediately
- Expertise: Magnetron sputtering for semiconductor manufacturing
- Location: US only
Patexia is seeking a Magnetron Sputtering expert to provide some patent analysis as a technical consultant. An ideal candidate will have direct experience with the use of magnetron sputtering and plasma in semiconductor manufacturing. Specifically, experience with arc-prevention techniques within magnetron sputtering chambers is desired.
You can reference the Modular Fuel Cell Energy Management for a more detailed explanation of the technology.
How to Apply?
If you are interested, apply now and include the following information with your entry:
- Relevant technical background (few sentences)
- IP consulting experience (e.g., expert witness, damage expert, etc...)
- Desired hourly rate
- Potential conflicts of interest
We will review the applications with our client and will inform you about the decision once it is made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to confidential nature of the project.