- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 20-40 hours per month
- Duration: over a couple of months
- Hours/Duration: 20-40 hours per month for a couple of months
- Start Date: likely Fall 2014
- Expertise: Magnetron sputtering for semiconductor manufacturing
- Location: US only
Patexia is seeking a Magnetron Sputtering expert to act as a testifying expert. Required work may include patent analysis, drafting expert reports, and providing expert testimony. An ideal candidate will have experience with the use of magnetron sputtering and plasma in semiconductor manufacturing and prior experience serving as an expert witness in an IP case.
You can reference the Modular Fuel Cell Energy Management for a more detailed explanation of the technology.
How to Apply?
If you are interested, apply now and include the following information with your entry:
- Relevant technical background (few sentences)
- IP consulting experience (e.g., expert witness, damage expert, etc...)
- Desired hourly rate
- Potential conflicts of interest
We will review the applications with our client and will inform you about the decision once it is made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to confidential nature of the project.