- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 10-20 hours
- Duration: over the course of 2 weeks
- Hours & Duration: 10-20 hours over the course of 2 weeks; possible additional 10-40 hours over an additional 2-3 weeks
- Start Date: Immediately
- Expertise: Optical cross-connects (OEO and all optical switching) and scalable network infrastructure regarding teleconferencing
- Location: US & Canada Preferred
Patexia is seeking an expert in optical cross-connects and scalable network infrastructure to provide infringement and prior art analysis regarding the application of these technologies. Familiarity with both optical-electrical-optical and all optical switching designs is required.
An ideal candidate will have experience deploying these technologies, and with the follow subjects: scalable optical systems, optical communication systems, optical switch system architecture, and network subsystems as used by network providers.
How to Apply
If you are interested, click “Apply Now” and include the following information with your entry.
- Relevant technical expertise, and any past technical and legal consulting experience
- Requested hourly rate and current location by country
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Additional notes
We will review received applications with our client and inform you about the decision once it’s made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to the confidential nature of the project.
For More Information
For more information, please review our Connect 101 series.