- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 10-30 hours per months
- Duration: 6-12 months
- Start Date: Immediately
- Expertise: Networking, Telecommunications
- Location: US & Canada only
Patexia is looking for a Networking and telecommunication expert who is familiar with layers 2, 3 and 4 of the network and has a very good understanding of the related IEEE standards. The need is related to patent litigation and IPR matters.
Testifying background is not necessary but is strongly preferred. The candidate should reside in the US or Canada. Traveling would be required later once the travel conditions are slightly back to normal.
How to Apply?
If you are interested, apply now and include the following information with your entry:
- Relevant background (a few sentences)
- Consulting experience (e.g., expert witness, damage expert, etc...)
- Desired hourly rate
- Potential conflicts of interest
We will review the applications with our client and will inform you about the decision once it is made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to the confidential nature of the project.