- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 10 to 30 hours per month
- Duration: Several months
- Start Date: July 26, 2021
- Expertise: Polymer Optics
- Location: US only
Patexia is looking for testifying experts who can testify regarding the design and manufacture of polymer optics, including manufacturing techniques commonly known in the molded optics industry; typical ranges of specifications for molded optical enclosures, including transmissivity and surface roughness; tooling design; and the use of anti-reflective coatings and thermal hard coatings.
Testifying background is optional but some industry experience is required.
How to Apply?
If you are interested, apply now and include the following information with your entry:
- Relevant technical background (few sentences)
- IP consulting experience (e.g., expert witness, damage expert, etc...)
- Desired hourly rate
- Potential conflicts of interest
- Prior litigation experience
We will review the applications with our client and will inform you about the decision once it is made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to the confidential nature of the project.