- Type: Consulting
- Hours: Up to 40 hours per week
- Duration: on-going
- Start Date: immediately
- Expertise: shadow rendering, C and C++ source code, video games
- Location: Global
Patexia is looking for source code reviewers with and/or without testifying experience. Ideal reviewers must meet the following requirements:
1. Well versed in C and C++
2. Must be knowledgeable with “deferred rendering” vs “forward rendering” as the technology involved in this case is related to shadow/lighting rendering and creation in video games.
3. Must be comfortable using tools like “Understand” https://scitools.com/
4. We are open to international candidates (outside of US applicants can apply as well).
How to Apply?
If you are interested, apply now and include the following information with your entry:
- Relevant technical background (few sentences)
- Testifying expert experience
- Desired hourly rate
- Potential conflicts of interest
We will review the applications with our client and will inform you about the decision once it is made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to confidential nature of the project.