- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 20-30 hours per month
- Duration: Several months
- Start Date: Immediately
- Expertise: Syringe device with a dose limiting mechanism
- Location: US & Canada only
Patexia is seeking experts with mechanical engineering and/or biomedical engineering background who has testifying experience (preferred but not required) for a litigation matter related to a dosing mechanism for an injection device.
Strong preference is given to:
- A mechanical engineering expert that is experienced in working with medical devices invoking diabetes medication.
- An industry expert in the field of mechanical engineering, who has previously worked with medical devices and is an expert in mechanical, medical device construction or development.
How to Apply?
If you are interested, apply now and include the following information with your entry:
- Relevant background (a few sentences)
- Consulting experience (e.g., expert witness, damage expert, etc...)
- Desired hourly rate
- Potential conflicts of interest
We will review the applications with our client and will inform you about the decision once it is made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to the confidential nature of the project.