- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 40 hours to start, potential for more to follow
- Duration: Variable, from several weeks to several months
- Commitment: initial engagement of 40+ hours, potential for 100+ hours to follow over several months
- Duration: ongoing
- Start Date: as soon as possible
- Expertise: video codec technologies (HEVC/H.265)
- Location: no preference
Patexia is seeking a video codec technologies expert to serve as a technical consultant. An ideal candidate will have direct experience with high efficiency video coding (HEVC) and the H.265 video compression standard. Projects will include patent and product analysis, among other things. Representative patents include the following:
- US8311111 - System and method for decoding using parallel processing
- US8379995 - In-picture prediction for video coding
- US8437581 - Method and system for interpolating fractional video pixels
- US8665952 - Apparatus and method for decoding video encoded using a temporal filter
How to Apply
If you are interested, click “Apply Now” and include the following information with your entry.
- Technical expertise
- Consulting experience
- Potential conflicts of interest
- Desired hourly rate
We will review received applications with our client and inform you about the decision as soon as it’s made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to the confidential nature of the project.
For More Information
For more information, please review our Connect 101 series.