- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 10-30 hours per months
- Duration: 6-12 months
- Start Date: Immediately
- Expertise: WiFi Technology, PHY Layer Technology
- Location: US only
Patexia is looking for an expert in WiFi technology with specific experience in OFDM and PHY layer technology. In particular, we are interested in somebody with strong math background who is knowledgeable about the use of zero-forcing algorithms to reduce interference.
Testifying background is not necessary but is strongly preferred. Please apply only if you have deep knowledge in the area (e.g., published papers, issued patents or worked/researched for quite some time).
How to Apply?
If you are interested, apply now and include the following information with your entry:
- Relevant background (a few sentences)
- Consulting experience (e.g., expert witness, damage expert, etc...)
- Desired hourly rate
- Potential conflicts of interest
We will review the applications with our client and will inform you about the decision once it is made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to the confidential nature of the project.