This contest is closed.
Patexia seeks market research on the North American based market characteristics and features of expandable tubular technology, and its applications within the oil and gas industry.
An ideal submission will come from a Patexia member with either first-hand industry experience in the field or have an academic/research background covering the subject matter.
The following types of questions will be asked:
- qualifying questions must be answered correctly in order for a user to be eligible for a prize
- market consensus questions are the basis for the prize determination
- survey questions are about your first-hand industry experience and/or academic/research background and will be used to evaluate your answers to the market consensus question
- Who invented expandable tubulars?
- What are expandable tubulars used for?
- Who are the key players in the expandable tubular market?
Market Consensus Questions
- [$500] Are expandable tubulars technology better adapted for cased holes solutions, for open holes solutions, or are expandable tubulars equally adaptable?
- [$500] How critical is each expandable technology (e.g. liners, tubulars, etc.) to well productivity and capex optimization?
- General Comments
- How many hours did you spend on this contest?
- Can you provide us with more information regarding your qualifications (e.g. number of wells drilled, number of years on drilling site, other first-hand industry experience, etc.) to enter this contest?
- Can you provide us with more information regarding the resources and databases you used for this contest?
- How did you hear about this contest?
|1||Do you want to add your resume? You will be able to attach your resume to questions 2 - 13 as a reference.||T/F|
|2||Do you know who invented expandable tubulars? Please name them.||T/F|
|3||Do you know what expandable tubulars used for? Please describe.||T/F|
|4||Do you know who are the key players in the expandable tubular market? Please name them.||T/F|
|5||Do you know if expandable tubulars technology are better adapted for cased holes solutions, for open holes solutions, or are expandable tubulars equally adaptable? Please explain.||0|
|6||Do you know how critical is each expandable technology (e.g. liners, tubulars, etc.) to well productivity and capex optimization? Please describe.||0|
This is a Market Research contest attempting to understand the expert consensus around a particular topic from people with either first hand knowledge or extensive research background in the field.
This contest will close on Tuesday, September 16th, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST.
- All work must be original and prepared by a single author
- Maximum of one entry per person allowed
- Maximum length of 1,500 words
- Entries must be in English
- Ideas should be clearly expressed at a college-educated, non-expert level
- All submissions are subject to Patexia's contest legal terms
- Failure to follow these rules may lead to disqualification from the contest