This contest is closed.
The healthcare industry sees new innovations, technologies, and discoveries on an almost daily basis. Choosing where to focus funding and attention can be a challenge as everyone from researchers in federal labs, to major established companies, to small startups work to improve health, cure diseases, and increase life expectancy.
Propose a key technology or innovation that you believe will be pivotal to the future of human health and the healthcare industry. Potential solutions run the gambit from the introduction of new types of smart tech and wearables, to vaccine and cure development, to advances in patient portals and apps allowing people to better interact with their clinicians and healthcare providers.
With your response please address the following aspects:
- A short description of the innovation or technology.
- The reason that innovation is important, either in terms of health impact, societal benefit, or other factors.
- A description of the current state of the industry surrounding the innovation you have identified and suggestions for future development.
This is a Public (Open Voting) Contest that gives you, the subject matter expert, the chance to vote and submit your theory on the important topics of today.
The winner of the contest will be determined by a popular vote of all Patexia members. The winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card from the team at Patexia.
Submissions are due on: Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016
Voting closes on: Sunday, February 14th, 2016
Please make sure that your work is original and submitted in English.
The Prize: The winner based on a community vote will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to Amazon.com. Runners up can request certificates of recognition from Patexia to demonstrate international business experience.
- All work must be original and prepared by a single author
- Maximum of one entry per person allowed
- Maximum length of 1,500 words
- Entries must be in English
- Ideas should be clearly expressed at a college-educated, non-expert level
- All submissions are subject to Patexia's contest legal terms
- Failure to follow these rules may lead to disqualification from the contest