This contest is closed.
What industry is going to be most impacted by the introduction of wearables, and what is the key disruptive technology?
This is a Public (Open Voting) Contest that gives you, the subject matter expert, the chance to vote and submit your theory on the important topics of today.
The winner of the contest will be determined by a popular vote of all Patexia members. The winner will receive a gift from the team at Patexia.
Submissions are due on: Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
Voting closes on: Sunday, May 17th, 2015
Please make sure that your work is original, prepared by a single author, submitted in English, and has a maximum length of 1,500 words.
The Prize: The winner based on a community vote will receive their choice of a $25 Gift Certificate to Amazon.com. Runners up can request certificates of recognition from Patexia to demonstrate international business experience.
- All work must be original and prepared by a single author
- Maximum of one entry per person allowed
- Maximum length of 1,500 words
- Entries must be in English
- Ideas should be clearly expressed at a college-educated, non-expert level
- All submissions are subject to Patexia's contest legal terms
- Failure to follow these rules may lead to disqualification from the contest