- IP LITIGATION, HATCH WAXMAN, ANDA
Release Date: August 19, 2020
Special Promotion: Pre-order now and receive $150 discount
With more than 1,000 Hatch-Waxman/ANDA cases filed over the last three years (since June 1, 2017). ANDA litigation is one of the popular areas in IP litigation that most likely will be least affected as a result of the pandemic.
After our special ITC report released in January, some of our clients at law firms and corporations asked us if we plan to publish a similar report, ranking the best performing and most active ANDA/Hatch-Waxman litigation firms and attorneys.
We plan to publish our first annual ANDA litigation report in August of 2020.
The report is currently under preparation, but we anticipate a similar structure to our other reports. We plan to rank all stakeholders including attorneys, law firms, judges, plaintiffs, and defendants. The rankings will be based on the activity and performance of plaintiffs and defendants.
Our preliminary analysis shows that close to 400 pharmaceutical companies (generic or brand) have been involved in district court (ANDA) litigation over the last 3 years. More than 200 law firms have represented them and over 1,000 attorneys have worked with these companies to represent them either as a defendant or a plaintiff.
We will provide an Excel file together with the report to cover all the details in different categories.
Some interesting facts from this report include the followings:
- 1,004 ANDA cases have been filed since June 1, 2017.
- 210 law firms have been involved at various capacities including representation of the defendants or plaintiffs in one or more cases.
- 1,100+ attorneys directly or indirectly have worked on these cases
- 370 pharma companies were named either as defendants or plaintiffs.
- 950+ patents were at the center of these cases
Similar to other reports, we will provide a Press Kit and the firms will be able to have a press release or publish the digital badges on their sites.
Note: If you are interested in all our Intelligence Reports including Patent Litigation, IPR, ITC, and Prosecution, consider Patexia Concierge Program which also provides your organization with online access to various stats related to all IP firms and attorneys.
WHY SHOULD MY LAW FIRM PURCHASE THIS REPORT?
- Many law firms and attorneys struggle to distinguish themselves in ANDA litigation, so we have evaluated about 200 law firms and 1,000+ attorneys by activity and performance, enabling attorneys and practice groups to market themselves based on independent third-party rankings and proven results.
- You can use the statistics we have provided in the report to emphasize your strengths for potential clients.
- If you are ranked in the report, it means you or your firm are in the top 10 percentile in the respective category.
WHY SHOULD MY COMPANY PURCHASE THIS REPORT?
- Many companies struggle to find the right counsel when it comes to ANDA litigation. So we evaluated about 200 law firms and 1,000 attorneys by activity and performance, enabling companies to choose based on independent third-party rankings and proven records.
- When you consider the budget for outside counsel, the hourly rates some of the top attorneys charge, and the value of your intellectual property, we feel that the statistics and analysis provided in this report can provide valuable insights and be a part of your decision-making process.
- The attorneys named in the report represent the top 1 to 10 percentile in their respective categories.