ANDA Litigation Intelligence 2021
- IP LITIGATION, HATCH WAXMAN, ANDA
ANDA Litigation Intelligence 2021
Release Date: August 19, 2021
For our 2020 report click here.
With 1,179 Hatch-Waxman/ANDA cases filed over the last four years (July 1, 2017, through June 30, 2021), ANDA litigation is one of the popular areas in IP litigation.
Many law firms struggle to distinguish themselves in this important space, while pharmaceutical companies (generic and brand) always look for the best counsel to help them with their next Hatch-Waxman case.
We have evaluated 243 law firms and 1,471 attorneys (including ANDA local counsel) based on activity and performance, enabling lawyers and IP practice groups to market themselves based on proven results and rankings, measured and verified by an independent third party. The study has taken into consideration:
- 1,179 ANDA Cases
- 1,208 Patents
- 1,471 Attorneys (Lead and Local Counsel)
- 243 Law Firms
- 364 Pharmaceutical Companies
- 116 Judges
This comprehensive report covers all stakeholders including attorneys, local counsel, law firms, judges, plaintiffs, and defendants in 100+ pages, accompanied by an Excel file that covers more details and stats for each of the players.
What is new? This year for the first time, we have also included the top 3 clients for each law firm and also the top 3 law firms for each company. Besides that, we have also included the lateral moves that took place over the last year.
Similar to other reports, we will provide a Press Kit and the firms will be able to have a press release or publish their digital badges online.
Note: If you are interested in all our Intelligence Reports including ANDA Litigation, IPR, ITC, and Prosecution, consider Patexia Concierge Program which also provides your organization with online access to various stats related to all IP firms and attorneys.
WHY SHOULD MY LAW FIRM PURCHASE THIS REPORT?
- Many law firms and attorneys struggle to distinguish themselves in ANDA litigation, so we have evaluated about 250 law firms and 1,000+ attorneys by activity and performance, enabling attorneys and practice groups to market themselves based on independent third-party rankings and proven results.
- You can use the statistics we have provided in the report to emphasize your strengths for potential clients.
- If you are ranked in the report, it means you or your firm are in the top 10 percentile in the respective category.
WHY SHOULD MY COMPANY PURCHASE THIS REPORT?
- Many companies struggle to find the right counsel when it comes to ANDA litigation. So we evaluated 243 law firms and 1,471 attorneys by activity and performance, enabling companies to choose based on independent third-party rankings and proven records.
- When you consider the budget for outside counsel, the hourly rates some of the top attorneys charge, and the value of your intellectual property, we feel that the statistics and analysis provided in this report can provide valuable insights and be a part of your decision-making process.
- The attorneys named in the report represent the top 1 to 10 percentile in their respective categories.
This report is being furnished pursuant to, and is subject to, the Terms of Service of Patexia, Inc. (“Patexia”) found at https://www.patexia.com/terms_of_service.html, as the same may be modified from time to time (the “Terms of Service”) and the terms set forth below.
The report and the information, text, statistics, data, material and graphics (the “Content”) in the report are protected by copyright. You may not remove the copyright notice from the report. You are free to share the report within the organization that purchased this report. You may not otherwise modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, share or distribute the report or any aspect of the Content without the prior written permission of Patexia; provided, however, that if your organization is ranked in the report, you may accurately publish and share with third parties the fact of the numerical ranking of your organization in the report.
All sales of reports are final. You may not return a report for a refund once have paid for the report.