Patexia's Patent Intelligence Report offers a comprehensive analysis of the patent prosecution landscape before the USPTO and the ranking of stakeholders involved. This report provides insights into the performance and activity of patent attorneys and agents, patent law firms, and companies by evaluating and ranking them based on their expertise, experience, success rate, and overall performance. The report helps stakeholders make informed decisions and stay ahead of the competition by analyzing and covering the patent prosecution landscape.
The report analyzes patent related data for a 5-year period from 2017 to 2021, including:
- 2,356,882 Applications
- 1,823,414 Patents
- 27,628,604 Claims
- 117,772 Companies
- 3,591 Patent Firms
- 27,084 Registered Patent Attorneys and Agents
Similar to our other IP Insight Reports, our evaluation is aimed at ranking all stakeholders by activity and performance including attorneys, agents, law firms, and companies in the following categories:
The Patent Intelligence report also includes:
- The top 3 clients for law firms and attorneys.
- The top 3 patent firms for companies
- Estimated patent revenue generated by patent firms
- Estimated patent spending for companies
- Estimated patent revenue generated by attorneys or agents