- IP TRANSACTIONS, IP LITIGATION, IP PROSECUTION
Patexia Concierge is designed for patent attorneys in law firms and corporations, to provide business intelligence for their day-to-day needs.
This subscription program is on an annual basis. During this period, everybody in your organization will receive the following benefits (NO SEAT LIMIT - ALL YOUR ATTORNEYS WILL HAVE ACCESS):
- The latest version of our IPR Intelligence Report
- The latest version of our Patent Prosecution Report
- The latest version of our ITC Intelligence Report
- The latest version of our ANDA Litigation Intelligence Report
- The latest version of our Patent Litigation Intelligence Report
- The latest version of our Trademark Intelligence Report
- The latest version of our CAFC Intelligence Report
- All Patexia Insight reports from prior years
- Access to subscription-only content, including patent examiner stats (allowance rates, RCE, Interviews, Appeal, etc.), law firm / corporate prosecution and litigation analytics (e.g, top clients for a law firm or top service providers for a company
- Unlock your law firm's rankings to everyone and access to view the rankings of every other firm or attorney.
- Access to moderate and update your company, law firm or attorney profiles on Patexia to promote your prosecution or litigation services (or products for companies) to our visitors and users in Patexia newsletters and other marketing materials Patexia provides for such purposes (Attorney profiles will be accessible and editable only by the individual attorney)
- Collect points as you use other services of Patexia such as experts, contest, prior art search, etc. Points can be redeemed towards other services or used for the renewal of Patexia Concierge in the following years (Yes, there are ways to join Concierge for free)
- Custom analytics and data, designed to provide business intelligence and patent prosecution insights to law firms and corporations, to help them with decision making on numerous issues they face on a regular basis. The first five (5) hours are free and included in the subscription plan. Here are some case studies:
- Ways to differentiate your patent practice (Patexia Insight 55)
- US regions with growing IP practice and their challenges (Patexia Insight 61)
- Best performing IPR attorneys or firms for a particular sector or technology area (Patexia Insight 69)
- Performance of IPR firms or attorneys working for a company (Patexia Insight 70)
- Strengths and weaknesses of a patent portfolio (Patexia Insight 71)
- Cost and performance comparison of a company's patent firms (Patexia Insight 77)
- Impact of Coronavirus/recession on the IP work of a firm, company or a sector (Patexia Insight 79)
All reports, subscription-only content, custom analytics and data reports and other information furnished to you by Patexia, Inc. (“Patexia”) pursuant to your Patexia Concierge Subscription Service (“Patexia Content”) are being furnished pursuant to, and are subject to, the Terms of Service of Patexia found at https://www.patexia.com/terms_of_service.html, as the same may be modified from time to time (the “Terms of Service”) and the terms set forth below.
The Patexia Content, including all information, text, statistics, data, material and graphics included therein, are protected by copyright. You may not remove the copyright notice from any Patexia Content. You are free to share the Patexia Content within the organization that purchased the Patexia Concierge Subscription Service. You may not otherwise modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, share or distribute the report or any aspect of the Patexia Content without the prior written permission of Patexia; provided, however, that (a) if your organization is ranked in any reports included in the Patexia Content, you may accurately publish and share with third parties the fact of the numerical ranking of your organization in the report, and (b) if you retain Patexia to prepare a custom analytics and data report that relates to the patent activity of a particular client, you may share that report with that client.
All sales of subscriptions are final. You may not cancel for a full or partial refund once you have paid the annual subscription fees, even if you discontinue using the service before the end of its expiration. Payment for any custom analytics and data reports beyond the first five hours of work will be due and payable net 30 days from receipt of invoice, unless Patexia requires a retainer before commencing work on such custom analytics and data reports.
ALL PATEXIA CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PATEXIA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSCRIPTION OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OTHER ERRORS OR INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. ANY RELIANCE ON THE PATEXIA CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
IN NO EVENT, UNLESS AGREED TO BY A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT WITH PATEXIA, WILL PATEXIA BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO THE PATEXIA CONCERCIEGE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, ANY PATEXIA CONTENT EVEN IF YOU ADVISED PATEXIA OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.