Why are we doing this?
Patexia is trying to find commercially available products from a variety of companies that utilizes a particular invention.
Think of yourself as a master of current events. We need your help finding products out there that match the invention we’re looking at.
What’s the ideal submission?
An ideal submission will include:
- multiple products from different companies that are commercially active
- references that were filed or published after a certain date
- explained answers using a collection of references that together explain the product
- proof of the technical details that describe an exact match or functional equivalent to the idea described in our questions
- a commercially active product means an invention that has been sold in the geographic area we’re look at
- a collection of references means that you can use one reference (e.g. a patent) to explain one question, then use a different reference (e.g. a product manual) to explain another question
What’s the right date?
We’re looking for references from after a specific date. Anything too early, the product is too close to being obsolete or discontinued to be useful for us.
How do I get $?
For Evidence of Use contests, we will use a multiple sub-contest prize pool distribution where:
- we award winners/runners up and money based on the product submitted
- you can earn money for each product that is amongst the top ranked in the entire Contest
- you can earn money for submitting the most number of top ranked products
You are competing with your peers in submitting:
- the best ranked product(s) in the entire Contest
- the best explanation for each top ranked product(s)
- the most number of top ranked products