Req. No.: PA1030
Title: Legal Recruiter
Type: Full Time
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Compensation: Base plus generous commission, health care package (medical, dental, & vision)
Patexia, an online platform for legal professionals is looking for multiple dedicated recruiters to join the only AI-based legal recruiting platform powered by big data. If you are the type of person who would enjoy changing an old-fashioned legal industry and have a proactive, detail-oriented nature, keep reading.
Our ideal candidate falls into one of the following categories:
- Current successful recruiter (legal or another industry).
- Current sales/business development professional with a desire to work in legal recruiting.
- Current law firm associate/counsel/partner from a prestigious AmLaw firm or high-end boutique seeking alternative legal careers.
- Current law firm legal recruiting manager.
- Working with human resources departments of law firms to identify their needs
- Use Patexia’s proprietary attorney database to identify the best match
Building relationships with attorneys and explaining the opportunities.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Great people skills
- Strong cold calling and prospecting skills (comfortable picking up the phone and talking to people you don’t know).
- Great communication skills including verbal and written
- Detail-oriented and analytical; reliable and responsive
- Positive mental attitude
- Ability to define goals and deliver results
- Organized and punctual
- Career-oriented with a desire for growth
How to Apply?
Please send your resume (no longer than 2 pages) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the Req. No. in your cover letter. Your application will be considered and you may be invited for a 30-minute phone interview followed by an in-person interview.
- Above-market commission structure
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Game-changing legal recruiting tools built by our inhouse engineering and data science team
- Possibility to work from home (remote work).
Patexia Inc. is a privately held company founded in 2010 and located in Santa Monica, California. Patexia was founded on a simple idea: use the power of information, collaboration and technology to advance the world of intellectual property (IP). The essence of Patexia’s model is to create an active IP community and develop the right tools to bring more transparency, efficiency, and value to IP.