Req. No.: PA1031
Title: Business Development Associate
Type: Full Time
Location: Santa Monica CA
Compensation: Base plus commission, health care package (medical, dental, & vision)
Patexia, an online platform for legal professionals, is looking for a Business Development Associate to join the only AI-driven ranking platform (SaaS) for attorneys and law firms. We use big data to measure the performance and activity of attorneys and law firms. Our data is used for decision-making by AmLaw 100 and Fortune 500 companies as well as startups and boutique law firms. We help our clients address a wide range of issues, including:
- Data-driven business development using our proprietary attorney/law firm ranking system
- Data-driven attorney recruiting and mergers between law firms
If you are the type of person who would enjoy changing an old-fashioned legal sector and have a proactive, detail-oriented nature, keep reading.
- Establishing relationships with law firms’ practice chairs and corporate legal departments
- Presenting Patexia’s proprietary attorney ranking system and explaining its benefits
- Closing deals
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- 3+ years of experience in sales and business development
- Great people skills
- Comfortable picking up the phone and talking to people you don’t know.
- Great communication skills including the ability to make senior-level client presentations
- Detail-oriented and analytical; reliable and responsive
- Positive mental attitude
- Ability to define goals and deliver results
- Organized and punctual
- Career-oriented with a desire for growth
How to Apply?
Please send your resume (no longer than 2 pages) and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the Req. No. in your cover letter. Your application will be considered and you may be invited for a 30-minute phone interview followed by an in-person interview.
- Entrepreneurial, collaborative and fun environment
- A game-changing legal ranking platform built by our talented team
- Generous pay package
- Possibility to work from home (remote work).
Patexia Inc. is a privately held company founded in 2010 and located in Santa Monica, California. Patexia was founded on a simple idea: use the power of information, collaboration and technology to advance the world of intellectual property (IP). The essence of Patexia’s model is to create an active IP community and develop the right technological tools to bring more transparency, efficiency, and value to IP.