Req. No.: PA1031
Title: Business Development Director
Type: Full Time
Location: Santa Monica CA
Compensation: Base plus commission, health care package (medical, dental, & vision)
Patexia, an online platform for legal professionals, is looking for a Director of Sponsorship and Digital Sales to join the only AI-driven ranking platform (SaaS) for attorneys and law firms. This is a unique opportunity to launch a new product and build a team under your management.
We use big data to measure the performance and activity of attorneys and law firms. Our data is used for decision-making by AmLaw 100 and Fortune 500 companies as well as startups and boutique law firms. We help our clients address a wide range of issues, including:
- Data-driven business development using our proprietary attorney/law firm ranking system
- Data-driven attorney recruiting and mergers between law firms
If you are the type of person who would enjoy changing an old-fashioned legal sector and have a proactive, detail-oriented nature, keep reading.
- Managing the strategy and growth of sponsored content and digital product sales, as well as new business opportunities.
- Bring a robust understanding of the legal industry and will be financially savvy to ensure thoughtful decisions are made leading to the growth of digital and sponsored content
- Skilled at developing strong relationships that may lead to developing the business through partnerships both short and long term
- Manage the discovery, development and implementation of new opportunities for the business related to digital content sponsorship development
- Establishing relationships with law firms’ practice chairs and corporate legal departments
- Building and supporting the team by recruiting and nurturing them to enhance their existing relationships
- Lead development of sales campaigns, team account allocations and define individual team members' sponsorship targets
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- 5+ years of experience in sponsorship and new business development (legal sales is a plus)
- Great communication skills including the ability to make senior-level client presentations
- Detail-oriented and analytical; reliable and responsive
- Positive mental attitude
- Ability to define goals and deliver results
- Organized and punctual
- Career-oriented with a desire for growth
How to Apply?
Please send your resume (no longer than 2 pages) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the Req. No. in your cover letter. Your application will be considered and you may be invited for a 30-minute phone interview followed by an in-person interview.
- Entrepreneurial, collaborative and fun environment
- A game-changing legal ranking platform built by our talented team
- Generous pay package
- Possibility to work from home (remote work).
Patexia Inc. is a privately held company founded in 2010 and located in Santa Monica, California. Patexia was founded on a simple idea: use the power of information, collaboration and technology to advance the world of intellectual property (IP). The essence of Patexia’s model is to create an active IP community and develop the right technological tools to bring more transparency, efficiency, and value to IP.