- IP LITIGATION
Release Date: January 6th, 2021
While changes such as the introduction of PTAB in 2012 or Alice 101 decision had impacted the patent litigation activity, in the first half of 2020 we saw some signs of recovery in patent litigation. With about 12,000 patent cases filed over the last three years, patent litigation is quite active.
The report is currently being designed, but we anticipate a similar structure and rankings of all stakeholders including attorneys, law firms, judges, plaintiffs and defendants as well as local counsel. The rankings will be based on activity and performance for plaintiffs, defendants and overall.
We will provide an Excel file together with the report to cover the top 1,000 in different categories.
Note: If you are interested in all our Intelligence Reports including Patent Litigation, ANDA, IPR, ITC, and Patent Prosecution, consider Patexia Concierge Program which also provides your organization with online access to various stats related to all IP firms and attorneys.
WHY SHOULD MY LAW FIRM PURCHASE THIS REPORT?
- Many law firms and attorneys feel the need to differentiate their patent litigation practice, so we have evaluated several thousand law firms and attorneys by activity and performance, enabling attorneys and practice groups to market themselves based on independent third-party rankings and proven results.
- You can use the statistics we have provided in the report to emphasize your strengths for potential clients.
- If you are ranked in the report, it means you or your firm are in the top 1 percentile in the respective category.
WHY SHOULD MY COMPANY PURCHASE THIS REPORT?
- Many companies have difficulty finding the right counsel when it comes to patent litigation. So we evaluated several thousand law firms and attorneys by activity and performance, enabling companies to choose based on independent third-party rankings and proven records.
- When you consider the budget for outside counsel, the hourly rates some of the top attorneys charge, and the value of your intellectual property, we feel that the statistics and analysis provided in this report can provide valuable insights and be a part of your decision-making process.
- The attorneys named in the report represent the top 1 percentile in their respective categories.