Req. No.: PA1032
Title: Senior Business/Data Analyst (Remote)
Type: Full Time
Patexia, an online platform for legal professionals, is looking for a Senior Business/Data Analyst. Patexia is the only AI-driven ranking platform (SaaS) for attorneys and law firms. We use big data to measure the performance and activity of attorneys and law firms. Our data is used for decision-making by AmLaw 100 and Fortune 500 companies as well as startups and boutique law firms. We help our clients address a wide range of issues, including:
- Data-driven business development using our proprietary attorney/law firm ranking system
- Data-driven attorney recruiting and mergers between law firms
The individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of talented data scientists and data analysts while collaborating with our clients to design the state-of-art performance metrics for all stakeholders including law firms, attorneys, patent examiners, judges and companies.
- Review and analyze the existing performance metrics
- Work with our clients to understand the most important metrics
- Design the proper metrics to calculate the performance/ranks of all stakeholders
- Extract useful insights for various stakeholders from big data
- Prepare charts/tables and write the IP Insight Reports
- Oversee the quality of data and ensure the accuracy of metrics
- Prepare and finalize the content as well as the charts related to the IP Insights Report
Skills, Personal Qualities and other requirements
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good writing skills
- Reliable and responsive
- Ability to define goals and deliver results
- Organized and punctual
- Career-oriented with a desire for growth
- Knowledge of SQL / BigQuery, or a programming language such as Python is a plus
How to Apply?
Please send your resume (no longer than 2 pages) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the Req. No. in your cover letter. Your application will be considered and you may be invited for a video interview.
- Entrepreneurial, collaborative and fun environment
- A game-changing legal ranking platform built by our talented team
- Generous pay package
- Possibility to work from home (remote work).
Patexia Inc. is a privately held company founded in 2010 and located in Santa Monica, California. Patexia was founded on a simple idea: use the power of information, collaboration and technology to advance the world of intellectual property (IP). The essence of Patexia’s model is to create an active IP community and develop the right technological tools to bring more transparency, efficiency, and value to IP.